Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Is This?!

So I'm kinda just sitting here twiddlin' my thumbs. I got out of school a little after 9:30 and came home to wait for this CNA course I'm taking to start, but that doesn't happen until noon. I guess the last time I posted was Saturday night, so I think I'm just going to ramble about what has happened since then.

Sunday wasn't that fantastic, but part of it was. Monday I was on time to school for the first time this semester. As soon as you get into the habit of showing up 3 or 4 minutes late, it's really difficult to fix it. Anyways, we played Drug Dealer in Internship just like we always do, and then I went home. I need to figure out what's up with my "Little" on Friday to see if I just need to get switched away from her and go be a mentor for my fourth grade teacher's class.

At noon on Monday I went to my second class. I'm taking the certification program at the community college to be a certified nurses aid. So I pretty much get to do all the nasty stuff so the regular nurses don't have to. Part of it is just helping the patient or resident with basic every day stuff, even if it's just combing hair or helping them get dressed. I think I'm really going to like it, minus all the icky stuff. Class is supposed to last from noon til 5, but the instructor tries to get us out by 4:15 or so.

Yesterday I had English and Newspaper, and those were ok. I don't really like English, but Newspaper is usually fun. We got in a screaming match, and even though most of the phrases we used were inappropriate and made absolutely no sense, it was fun. I didn't think I was going to be able to go to karate, but I ended up taking my truck and making it. I got smacked a few times, but overall it was good.

Today I went to Internship and played cards, once again. I have class and then karate tonight. I think this is going to be the last night until I test for my first blue tip on Friday. I may post later, but now I need to get my things together and jet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment