Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Failed Attempt at Being Awesome

I got bored earlier and decided I was going to build a card castle. Any time I decide to attempt this, I get the same feeling.

I'm gonna be awesome at this! It can't be that hard!

But it always goes the same way......

After a few failed attempts, I got the first level completed..














I took a break, and came back and completed the second level..
I don't wanna brag, but look at this work of art!
I have all the same suits facing the same direction in numerical order! I have red cards paired up with red cards, and black with black. Every thing is perfect! I know I'm kind of OCD, but I think it's pretty.
(This is also the most progress I've ever made on a card castle.)





I astound myself by how patient and determined I can be when I set my mind to it. I'm usually like a little two year old cracked out on sugar, but I'm a hardcore card castle builder. I glare at people when they walk too hard, or breathe too close to my precious castle. And then I let my guard down and get distracted. I had a row with spades facing the right, and I accidently put a club. So stupid little me decided that it was important to fix my non-mistake, and create an even bigger mistake.
This:
So, in my passive aggressive silent rage, I did this:

I'm not sure if you can tell in the video, but I was PISSED. I'm still sitting here pouting, because I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning for NOTHING. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I could tell you were pissed. Have you ever tried making matchstick models?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll make a card castle one day....and then go mideavil on it HAHA

    ReplyDelete