Monday, January 3, 2011

Cheese, Sleep Searching and Lack of Pants

I apparently Google in my sleep (yes, I just used Google as a verb...). I woke up at midnight last night and decided that the most important thing in the world was to make a sandwich. I got up, wrapped myself up in a blanket and went downstairs.

After a few minutes and half a block of pepperjack cheese, I had one and a half grilled cheeses. Not just one, not two, but one and a half. I have no idea how I came to the conclusion that one and a half was the proper amount of fried, cheesy goodness, but it is. Anyways, I ate my sandwiches, watched TV for a bit then went back upstairs and finally went to sleep...or so I thought.

I woke up this morning and opened my laptop to discover that I had Googled "how to make a ninja throwing star out of paper." I don't get it, but whatever...

Today my head is killing me, and I'm a little light headed, and I've decided to stick it to the man. I go back to school tomorrow, so I decided to sleep in as long as I possibly could, and mess around on the internet between naps. I haven't even put on proper pants today! I feel like a boss! (Side note: I hate pants, but we'll discuss that later....)

I have karate tonight for the first time in FOREVER. I feel like crap but I'm hoping to get feeling better so I can go. I guess I should go do laundry so I'll have proper pants to wear out into public....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment