Sunday, January 2, 2011

Depression=Productivity

So I'm in a really crummy mood tonight, but I decided I was going to try to do something about it. For Christmas I got a huge tub of cheese balls. We recently finished all of them (my sister and her boyfriend ate most of them), and even though they were a little stale, we didn't give up. I felt as if I had accomplished something.
I wanted to do something really awesome with the bucket. I couldn't fit it over my head, so I had to do a little surgery on it first.
I got it to fit, gathered all my supplies and created the best thing EVER....



It's an astronaut helmet. I'm extremely proud of it, and I guess I feel a little less bummed....and now I kind of want to go to the moon.....

1 comment:

  1. Now you just need a pink space suit and about 500 little yellow Minions.

    THAT'S FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete