Friday, February 25, 2011

I Wish I Could Say Some of These Things to Their Faces...

Dear You,
I saw you today for the first time since before Christmas break. You told me I looked pretty, and that I looked really happy. You have no idea how bummed out I've been lately, or how horrible my day has been, but just that random compliment made me feel so much better :)
Love, Alayna

Dear You,
LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm seriously sick and tired of your bullshit. You treat me HORRIBLE, but the thing is, you act like you're entitled to it! You're the one that did me wrong, so quit whining and pouting that I'm pissed at you. I barely freakin' know you. I used to, but you just made things weird. I would've loved to get to know you better and maybe become better friends, but not anymore. You have no right to go around and act like you do, or disrespect me the way you have. You're blowing up my phone right now, but I'm done with you. Grow a pair, quit whining, and go away. You're lucky someone hasn't whooped your ass yet. Watch it bud, I got plenty of backup.
(Insert more colorful language here)-Alayna

Dear You,
Don't worry. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at something else. I just can't explain what's going on, but I'm taking care of it. Thanks for noticing something's wrong though.
Love, Alayna

Dear You,
I have no idea who you are, but I saw you tonight. You did what I've been wanting to do for a long time. It didn't look so pleasant, so I decided not to. Thank you.
Sincerely, Alayna

Dear You,
You have no idea how much you mean to me. You always have something kind to say, and it always comes at the perfect time. You're kind of fantastic :)
Love, Alayna

Dear You,
I envy you so much it hurts my chest, but I can't tell anybody because they wouldn't understand.
Sincerely, Alayna

Dear You,
I find our whole situation extremely ironic, don't you? Oh well...
Love, Alayna

Dear You,
Watch your back.
-Alayna

Dear You,
I know you've been having a tough time lately, but I know you can get through this. Keep going love :)
Love, Alayna

No comments:

Post a Comment